The L.A. Loft Blog has chosen these Top 10 Lofts For Sale based on their investment potential, value, building popularity and attractiveness. | JUST LISTED
- Molino Lofts – 500 Molino St #302 – IN ESCROW
- Higgins Lofts – 108 W 2nd St #508 – Extra windows, upgraded kitchen
- Little Tokyo Lofts – 420 S San Pedro St #524 – Just listed with views
- Mura – 629 TRACTION AVE #414 – High ceiling, Arts District view
- Bunker Hill Tower – 800 W 1st St #2305 – Panoramic views, lofty 2,440 sq ft.
- Savoy – 100 S ALAMEDA ST #470 – Downtown views, high ceiling
- Eastern Columbia – 849 S BROADWAY #606 – Art deco masterpiece, south facing
- Alta Lofts – 200 N San Fernando Rd #612 – IN ESCROW
- New construction – several new homes offering great deals
- >> MORE
Get more best investments top pics. Fill out the online form:
LOFT & CONDO LISTINGS DOWNTOWN L.A. [MAP]
Copyright © 2016 This free information provided courtesy L.A. Loft Blog and LAcondoInfo.com with information provided by Corey Chambers, Realty Source Inc, BRE#01889449 We are not necessarily associated with the homeowner’s association, seller or developer. For more information, contact (213) 880-9910 or visit LAcondoInfo.com Licensed in California. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Properties subject to prior sale or rental. This is not a solicitation if buyer or seller is already under contract with another broker.