While past performance does not guarantee future results, what else is there to go by? When choosing the Fab Five Top Properties for sale, we look at what types of properties, locations and other attributes have been most successful in the past 6 to 12 months for ROI return on investment.
Based on these factors, here are this week’s Top 5 List:
5. 630 N GRAND AVE #105 – Beautify this lowest price Downtown 2 bedroom, 2 bath.
4. Little Tokyo Lofts #432 – Bright, quiet industrial loft w/ balcony, parking, amenities
3. 460 S SPRING ST 410 – The most sought after property this week
2. Alta Lofts Unlisted – Bigger, cheaper and more beautiful industrial loft with views
1. New Lofts – Most buyers choose new developments in historic buildings
Get more top properties, best investments, distressed homes and off-market bargains. Fill out the online form:
Copyright © 2015 This free information provided courtesy L.A. Loft Blog and LAcondoInfo.com with information provided by Corey Chambers, Realty Source Inc, BRE#01889449 We are not necessarily associated with the home owner’s association, seller or developer. For more information, contact (213) 880-9910 or visit LAcondoInfo.com Licensed in California. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Properties subject to prior sale or rental. This is not a solicitation if buyer or seller is already under contract with another broker.