Developed in 1914, the Tomahawk Building was one of the first contemporary buildings to be built in Flatiron Park (the intersection of Spring, Main, and Ninth Streets). The development of the Tomahawk Building along with Flatiron Park extended the Financial Core of Pre-World War II Los Angeles southward along Spring Street. For decades, the Tomahawk Building housed the offices of numerous financial institutions.
A rare, exclusive opportunity for designers, business owners, and residents! The Tomahawk, a historic 8 unit live/work building is located on Gallery Row. The community is filled with designers, fashion showrooms, artists, galleries, restaurants, and clubs. These lofts are rarely offered for resale. Breathtaking views are showcased from over-sized windows on both East and West side of the unit, stretching from Main to Spring Streets. Gorgeous, high ceilings! Renovated with renowned German kitchen designer Bulthaup, built in Miele oven, cooktop, and dishwasher. Each unit has its own floor with direct and private elevator access. Mills Act approved for significant property tax savings (up to 70%).
- Great Architectural Details
- Private Elevator Opens Directly to Units
- Secured Access
- 11-foot High Exposed Concrete Slab & Beam Ceilings
- Private Elevator Lobby with Keyed, Individual Access to Each Floor
- Large Windows on Either side of the Unit with City Views to the East and West
- Renowned German Designed Bulthaup Kitchens
- Custom Built-in Hardwood Cabinetry and Bookcases
- Miele Oven, Cooktop, and Dishwasher
- Bathroom with Tiled Tub and Shower
- Built-in Washer / Dryer unit
- Central Heating & Air-conditioning with Individual Thermostats
- High-speed Internet Access and Digital Cable
Based on information from the Association of REALTORS®/Multiple Listing as of [date the AOR/MLS data was obtained] and /or other sources. Display of MLS data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
Your Home Sold GUARANTEED or I’ll Buy It*
Corey Chambers, REALTOR®