What to Expect When Buying a Home — Housing Market Forecast Fall 2017 Edition
How to buy a loft, condo or house for less money: The new Fall 2017 Home Buyer’s Guide has just arrived. #homebuyer #guide
- 4 REASONS TO BUY A HOME THIS FALL!
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN THE HOUSING MARKET?
- BUYING IS NOW 33.1% CHEAPER THAN RENTING IN THE US
- IS YOUR FIRST HOME WITHIN YOUR GRASP?
- Home Prices Over The Last Year
- BUYING A HOME? CONSIDER COST, NOT JUST PRICE
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY
- 5 REASONS HOMEOWNERSHIP IS A GOOD FINANCIAL INVESTMENT
- HOW LOW INTEREST RATES INCREASE YOUR PURCHASING POWER
- STARTING TO LOOK FOR A HOME? WHAT YOU WANT VS. WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 MYTHS THAT MAY BE HOLDING YOU BACK FROM BUYING
- YOU CAN SAVE FOR A DOWN PAYMENT FASTER THAN YOU THINK
- WHY PRE-APPROVAL SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST STEP
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN BUYING A HOME
- GETTING A MORTGAGE: WHY SO MUCH PAPERWORK?
- HAVE YOU PUT ASIDE ENOUGH FOR CLOSING COSTS?
- READY TO MAKE AN OFFER? 4 TIPS FOR SUCCESS
CoreLogic’s latest Home Price Index reports that home prices have appreciated by 7.1% over the last 12 months. The same report predicts that prices will continue to increase at a rate of 4.9% over the next year. The bottom in home prices has come and gone. Home values will continue to appreciate for years. Waiting no longer makes sense. Freddie Mac’s Primary Mortgage Market Survey shows that interest rates for a 30-year mortgage have hovered around 4%. Most experts predict that rates will … | To continue reading, request a free copy of the Fall 2017 Home Buyer’s Guide. Fill out the form below:
LOFT & CONDO LISTINGS DOWNTOWN LA [MAP]
Copyright © This free information provided courtesy L.A. Loft Blog and LAcondoInfo.com with information provided by Corey Chambers, Realty Source Inc, BRE#01889449 We are not associated with the homeowner’s association or developer. For more information, contact (213) 880-9910 or visit LAcondoInfo.com Licensed in California. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Properties subject to prior sale or rental. This is not a solicitation if buyer or seller is already under contract with another broker.