What to Expect When Selling Your Home — Housing Market Forecast Fall 2017 Edition
How to sell a loft, condo or house for more money: The new Fall 2017 Home Seller’s Guide has just arrived. #homeseller #guide
- 5 Reasons To Sell This Fall
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN THE HOUSING MARKET?
- Buyer Demand Continues To Outpace Inventory Of Homes For Sale
- Lack Of Listings Slowing Down The Market
- Home Prices Over The Last Year
- Do You Know How Much Equity You Have In Your Home?
- Looking For A Luxury Home? Now’s The Time To Act!
THE HOUSING MARKET FORECAST
- The ‘Great News’ About Rising Prices
- Where Are Home Prices Heading In The Next 5 Years?
- Don’t Wait! Move Up To The Home You’ve Always Wanted
- Where Are Interest Rates Headed?
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN SELLING YOUR HOUSE
- How To Get The Most Money From The Sale Of Your Home
- The Role Access Plays In Getting Your House Sold!
Here are five reasons listing your home for sale this fall makes sense. 1. Demand Is Strong The latest Buyer Traffic Report from the National Association of Realtors (NAR) shows that buyer demand remains very strong throughout the vast majority of the country. These buyers are ready, willing and able to purchase… and are in the market right now! More often than not, multiple buyers are competing with each other to buy a home. Take advantage of the buyer activity currently in the market. 2. There Is Less… | To continue reading, request a free copy of the Fall 2017 Home Seller’s Guide. Fill out the online form:
LOFT & CONDO LISTINGS DOWNTOWN LA [MAP]
Copyright © This free information provided courtesy L.A. Loft Blog and LAcondoInfo.com with information provided by Corey Chambers, Realty Source Inc, BRE#01889449 We are not associated with the homeowner’s association or developer. For more information, contact (213) 880-9910 or visit LAcondoInfo.com Licensed in California. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Properties subject to prior sale or rental. This is not a solicitation if buyer or seller is already under contract with another broker.