When considering the purchase of a Downtown Los Angeles condominium unit, buyers have much to be concerned about.
DTLA is the most exciting place on Earth because of it’s head-spinning rapid transition from blight to luxury. That kind of blitzkrieg renaissance brings with it growing pains and other pitfalls such as lawsuits and loft-lending issues. Some properties increase in value faster than others, and some have more future potential than others. Here’s a list of this week’s Downtown Top Ten investment picks based on ROI, popularity, location, cap rate, best deals and future growth potential. #top10 #dtla
- 738 S Los Angeles #302 – Industrial style loft with large balcony – IN ESCROW
- 312 W 5th St #307 – The lowest HOA dues in Downtown on this unlisted loft for sale
- 200 N San Fernando Rd #301 – Bigger and nicer loft for a lower price
- 420 S San Pedro St #516 – Friend and family love the amenities and guest parking
- 1130 S FLOWER ST #306 – Nice, big loft in Ritzy South Park for a great price
- 315 E 8TH ST #606 – Historic loft with convenient underground parking
- 330 W 11th ST #703 – 2 bedroom and 2 bath with lots of square footage South Park
- 108 W 2ND ST #212 – Large private patio in a clean attractive neighborhood
- 1111 S GRAND AVE #1008 – Modern soft loft with bright natural light and amenities
- 600 W 9TH ST #409 – 2 bath, 2 real bedrooms w/ doors that close. Balconies.
Get a complete Top 10 list with photos, descriptions and prices. Fill out the online form:
LOFT & CONDO LISTINGS DOWNTOWN LA [MAP]
Copyright © This free information provided courtesy L.A. Loft Blog and LAcondoInfo.com with information provided by Corey Chambers, Realty Source Inc, BRE#01889449 We are not associated with the homeowner’s association or developer. For more information, contact (213) 880-9910 or visit LAcondoInfo.com Licensed in California. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Properties subject to prior sale or rental. This is not a solicitation if buyer or seller is already under contract with another broker.