Top Ten Best Investments in DTLA Lofts and Condos
LOFT & CONDO LISTINGS DOWNTOWN L.A. [MAP]
The main factor in determining these best investments chosen by the readers of the L.A. loft blog is popularity and general public interest.
Other criteria include rental prices (comparable and expected), HOA dues, parking and other profitability factors.
Here are the Top Ten:
- Glen Donald Building – The lowest cost, great for beginning investors
- River House – New Construction
- OceanWide Plaza – Luxury Tower New Construction, on hold
- Ten50 – New Luxury Condos
- Eckardt Building – Historic Industrial Lofts Historic Core
- Textile Lofts – Historic Industrial Lofts Historic Core
- Market Lofts – New construction lofts
- Cornell Lofts – Historic Industrial Lofts Historic Core
- Metropolis – Luxury Tower New Construction
- Bartlett Building – Historic Lofts
Avoid expensive mistakes before buying a Downtown loft. Home Buyers 6 Costly Mistakes to Avoid Before Buying a Downtown Loft or Condo. Free report reveals how to save thousands of dollars and years of expense.Visit www.BuyerMistakesLA.com or free recorded message at 1-800-791-4541 ID#1004.
Corey Chambers, Realty Source Inc BRE#01889449