Prospective Downtown LA residents and investors need quick ways to know which properties for sale are the best investments and more desirable place to live. Some of these bargains are created by some type of seller distress such as uncooperative tenants, or the seller simply does not want to disturb the tenants. That causes reduced ability to show, and thus ordinary home shoppers go away, and only savvy and sophisticated buyers take part in these deals that often sell for a lower price. As some of the largest lofts and condos with best views in Downtown, here are this week’s L.A. Loft Blog Fab Five Top Properties in Downtown residential real estate:
1. Downtown Highrise Condo 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom with panoramic views, $675,000
800 W 1st St, Downtown Los Angeles
2. 1130 S FLOWER ST 416, Los Angeles (City), CALIFORNIA 90015 Penthouse at the stunning Flower Street Lofts for sale with head on LA Live views. $800,000 View Details View Photo Gallery (38)
3. 416 S SPRING ST 909, Los Angeles (City), CALIFORNIA 90013 Built in 1913, El Dorado Lofts is an early 20th-Century masterpiece. $819,000 View Details View Photo Gallery (26)
4. 312 West 5th Street #618, Los Angeles (City), CALIFORNIA 90013 Amazing corner unit completely renovated with a New York loft vibe. 12 ft high ceilings. $585,000 View DetailsView Photo Gallery (18)
5. Little Tokyo double loft pocket listing, sold as a set that includes 2 bedrooms, 2-bathrooms, 1,400 square feet, balcony and 2 parking. $399,000 each. This deal is not listed anywhere, and most buyers and real estate agents do not know about it.
Get more top properties in your email free. Fill out my online form.