For investors, Downtown offers proven superior returns with maximum cache of the hip, chic neighborhood where the world is moving to.
The renaissance and renewal of Downtown provides an exceptional investment as the place where young professionals are moving to in droves. Downtown offers the best of growth due to its new transportation infrastructure, and the best walking neighborhoods to shopping and entertainment.
The quickest method of determining investment value is to add purchase price, HOA dues plus parking cost, and compare the total cost to the lease value. A less accurate criteria used by investors is previous gains on investment. This Top Ten List uses the practical method of anecdotal studies by local Downtown real estate professionals, showing which buildings have demonstrated that they have the most satisfied buyers due to overall financial results.
- Barker Block – The quality historic industrial lofts with resort-style amenities such as its famous rooftop deck with stunning view, super low HOA dues in the coolest neighborhood in the world, the Arts District.
- Molino Street Lofts – Across the street from Barker Block, the large and varied Molino Street industrial lofts share in the growth of the hip neighborhood.
- Bunker Hill Tower – The luxury tower built in the late 60’s continues to prove itself for nearly 50 years as the safe, clean and quiet condo with amazing views of Downtown to the Hollywood sign. The relatively high HOA dues provide free utilities and top luxury amenities, including 2.5 acres of beautiful grounds with planned modernization.
- Beacon Lofts – Another genuine industrial loft in the sweet spot of the Arts District by Little Tokyo.
- Higgins Building – Amid a beautiful, clean and safe neighborhood, this genuine historic loft building is across the street from the Los Angeles police headquarters.
- Textile Building – Has the most splendid views and closest parking of the Santee Village buildings.
- Bartlett Building – Central to more of Downtown, this genuine historic loft building is a twin of the Higgins, but with a more sprawling rooftop deck.
- Alta Lofts – Just outside of Downtown, near the Brewery Lofts, Alta offers larger nice, industrial lofts with views at a lower price.
- Market Lofts – The prime location in Downtown above Ralphs market, LA Live, Staples Center, Restaurant Row, with all of the amenities.
- Sky Lofts – Excellent location between the Financial District, South Park and Historic Core, luxury finished lofts with views across the street from the coming Whole Foods market.
Get investment property new listings in your email FREE as soon as they come on the market. Fill out my online form.
LOFT & CONDO LISTINGS DOWNTOWN L.A. [MAP]