Top 10 Affordable Lofts and Condos Downtown in Los Angeles under $350,000
Genuine lofts, along with traditional condos in Downtown LA have proven to be excellent investments. Of course, when you talk about affordable, you must include the lower priced condos and houses surrounding Downtown in the neighborhoods of Boyle Heights, Lincoln Heights, Pico Union and South Los Angeles by USC which comprise the first two properties. The other eight are in Downtown, along with a bonus affordable Financial District condo.
- Figueroa Arms Co-op 4125 S FIGUEROA ST #118 At only $90,000, this co-op condo is a bargain and right by USC and Downtown.
- Glen Donald Building 2121 James M Wood BLVD #224 In West Lake, this historic building condo is just a few minutes by car to Downtown’s Financial District.
- 312 W 5TH ST #824 SB Grand has the lowest priced tiny studio loft unit in the heart of Downtown’s Historic Core, with low HOA dues and parking available in the building.
- 420 S San Pedro St #407 Little Tokyo Lofts has the most amenities at lowest price per square foot and includes free guest parking.
- 746 S LOS ANGELES ST #101 The Cornell Building in Santee Village includes amenities and a semi-private patio.
- 800 W 1ST ST #1404 Bunker Hill Tower luxury highrise condo amenities with a view.
- 312 West 5th Street #1109 is 650 sq ft.
- 222 South Central Ave #239 Little Tokyo Villa is not a loft, but is the largest condo with a real bedroom in Little Tokyo by the Arts District.
- 215 W 7th St #509 Bartlett Building central Historic Core where you can walk everywhere.
- 420 S SAN PEDRO ST #302 is the largest genuine loft under $350,000.
- 630 W 6th St #306 affordable condo with a parking space in the Financial District.
Get property details and photos of affordable Downtown lofts. Fill out the online form: