Biggest mistakes being made today by buyers of new lofts:
Purchasing a loft property is often times different from purchasing a house or a condominium. The best way to protect yourself from making mistakes that can’t be reversed is to bring a buyer’s agent. Corey Chamber’s team offers years of experience specifically in Downtown Los Angeles and specifically with Lofts. The following is a list of common mistakes buyer’s make and mistakes that Corey’s team can help you avoid.
1. Paying too much for the new lofts
2. Not using downtown loft specialist buyers agent
3. Not bringing agent with on first visit
4. Not finding out about defects in building
5. Not having the right strategies to negotiate with the seller
6. Not finding out about potential conflicts with HOA management and owners
7. Not finding out about potential health hazards near the building
8. Not seeing the alternative resale properties, including pocket listings, unlisted and unadvertised properties
Our free home buyer consultation is your first step to a successful home purchase. Because we specialize in Lofts, we can tell you what to expect, both the good and the bad. While being enthusiastic and energized is a good thing, and buyers may not want to hear bad news for fear of losing enthusiasm, we believe that understanding fully what is going to happen in a purchase will fight against buyers remorse and help a person be fully satisfied with a purchase of new home.
Get full representation at no charge to you.
Call Corey Chambers to make an appointment to see the new lofts (213) 478-0499
Corey Chambers, REALTOR®
L.A. Loft Blog, 200 N. San Fernando Rd., #119, Los Angeles, CA 90031