Alta Lofts Los Angeles
The original 1925 Fuller Paint Company Warehouse structure was designed by architects Morgan, Walls and Clements, whose work also consists of the Wiltern Theater, Mayan Theater and Samson Uniroyal Tire Factory (now The Citadel outlet stores). The exterior reflects the Spanish Revivalism style renowned at the time and makes use of Churrigueresque ornamentation.
Take a step away from the norm. Wander past where and what you know and discover ALTA Lofts, where remarkable open spaces take loft living to new heights within a dazzling and vibrant community alive with possibilities. Details matter at ALTA Lofts. Colors, cabinets, fixtures – each has been thoroughly identified to work with each other to create a warm and friendly and inspiring living environment.
- Amazing unobstructed views of Downtown, Elysian Park and surrounding communities
- Historic building with original architectural elements and two new modern penthouse floors
- Fully landscaped first floor courtyard and paseo
- Fifth floor deck
- Designated parking in gated and adjacent garage
- Ground-floor retail
- High ceilings throughout – 7’ 10” to 11’ 6” ceilings
- Double height ceilings in select penthouse units –18’ to 21’6”
- Private balconies (selected units)
- Exposed original walls and ceilings (most units)
- Original windows reglazed with dual panes
- Sectional overhead doors (selected units)
- Hardwood flooring (floors 2, 3 and 4)
- Ceramic tile flooring in baths (some units)
- Whirlpool stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel kitchen sink
- 36” refrigerator space pre-plumbed for automatic ice-maker
- Central heating and air conditioning with energy saving night set-back thermostat
- Pre-wired for gas washer/dryer hookup
- Energy-efficient fluorescent lighting
- Decora switches throughout
LOFT & CONDO LISTINGS DOWNTOWN LA [MAP]
Your Home Sold GUARANTEED or I’ll Buy It*
Your Referrals Help the Kids. For every referral I receive, I donate a portion to the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. With your referrals, you are helping Children’s Hospital ensure that critical life-saving care is available to every child they treat. http://www.ReferralsHelpKids.com
Copyright © This free information provided courtesy L.A. Loft Blog and LAcondoInfo.com with information provided by Corey Chambers, Realty Source Inc, BRE#01889449 Not associated with the homeowner’s association, seller or developer. For more information, contact (213) 880-9910 or visit LAcondoInfo.com Licensed in California. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Properties subject to prior sale or rental. This is not a solicitation if buyer or seller is already under contract with another broker.
Based on information from the Association of REALTORS®/Multiple Listing as of [date the AOR/MLS data was obtained] and /or other sources. Display of MLS data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
*seller and Corey must agree on price and time of possession – details and conditions visit coreychambers.com