EL DORADO LOFTS
416 S Spring Street Los Angeles, CA 90013
Downtown Los Angeles Loft For Lease Historic Core
1100 sqft 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom
2 Car Parking View Balcony Washer Dryer El Dorado
416 S Spring St, #805 90013
- $ 2,700
- Beds: 2 | Baths : 2.00 (2 0 0 0)
- Downtown L.A. El Dorado Lofts Building 1,100 Sq Ft Condominium Loft For Lease in Downtown’s Historic Core. This genuine historic loft features 1 fully enclosed master bedroom plus 1 open bed area, 2 Bathrooms and 2 Car Tandem Parking Space. Glorious view of Spring Street and Skyscrapers. Balcony, Laundry in unit. Stainless steel kitchen appliances include refrigerator, gas stove range and dishwasher. Concrete accents, hardwood floors. 24-hour security. Located at 416 S Spring Street, #805, Los Angeles, CA 90013. Walk to dog park, restaurants, shops, metro, bars, entertainment. Now available for immediate move-in. MLS# 14-784831 | PHOTOS
- Year Built1914
- Lot Sq Ft (approx)10,334
- Approx. SqFt1,100
- Security Deposit$2,700.00
- Property TypeLease
- Property SubType
- Parking Spaces Total0
- Association FeaturesAssoc Maintains Landscape, Assoc Pet Ru…
- Terms Of Lease
- RoomsBreakfast Area, Den/Office, Dining Area, E…
- LaundryIn Unit
- Building DescriptionCondominium, Loft
- ViewCity, City Lights
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Mi…
To schedule a viewing, contact:
L.A. Loft Blog, 816 S Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90014
El Dorado – Depicted in 1914 by the Los Angeles Times as a magnificent hostelry with a strikingly beautiful façade and metropolitan conveniences, El Dorado Lofts was built by and formerly named for local capitalist and financier, N. W. Stowell.
In every respect, this 12-story building grandly depicts an astounding wealth of Southern California-acquired materials and detailing. Green glazed brick clads the exterior, while rich golden tones of Batchelder tiles adorn the interior walls and lobby columns.
Catering to businessmen and frequent travelers, the hotel offered a multitude of state-of-the-art refinements. A much-proclaimed venue for local social events, the Hotel Stowell was sold in 1938 and later renamed the El Dorado Hotel.
Through the efforts of Downtown Properties and many others committed to the renaissance of downtown Los Angeles’ urban core, the historic Old Bank District has become a vibrant neighborhood filled with an ever-growing array of restaurants, theaters, art galleries and shops.
Residents can walk to work in the Financial District or Civic Center as well as, after work, to Little Tokyo, the Disney Concert Hall, Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, Mark Taper Forum or the Museum of Contemporary Art. South Park, Staples Center, LA Live and the Nokia Theatre are all just a short taxi or subway ride away.
FLOORS 2 – 11
Open and airy designs offer maximum versatility with both loft-style and enclosed bedroom configurations, along with the special appeal of balconies or landings that call attention to a vast array of cityscape views. As a further important plus, there are only six residences on each of the ten Loft Plan floors.
Units ranging in size from 848 to 1,394 square feet, the building has a full array of distinctive floor plans and provides a choice of one or two bedrooms and either one or two full bathrooms. Some plans also include expanded living areas with extra space for an office, den or an additional bedroom.
From the authentic 1898 solid wood doors that introduce each home, to the fire escape-style, wrought iron landings and balconies that showcase many of the residences, special care has been taken to artfully blend the old with the new. State-of-the-art kitchens and space for stacked washers and dryers make life even easier.