Evo Lofts Downtown Los Angeles
Chic Contemporary Space in the EVO Building. Spectacular City-light views, Lots of Windows and Light. Modern Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances inc Refrigerator. Wood floors. In-unit Washer/Dryer. Covered Parking.
The modern soft loft condo homes at Evo were created to inspire with abandon, using beautiful materials and modern palettes that are impressive, yet comfortable, and offer a truly on-of-a-kind statement of design and sophistication. Outside, they are connected to the South community, which includes two neighboring residences with retail and green spaces. Over five hundred people now call this community home, making it one of the most popular addresses in the city.
Bound by nothing, every finish and detail was given fresh through from our design team. The result is home interior adorned with materials, finishes and appliances that are unlike anything you’ve seen before. The Evo home is truly a one-of-a-kind statement of design, functionality and modern sophistication.
- Designer stainless steel refrigerator
- Performance Bosch stainless steel oven, cooktop and dishwasher
- Rich wood cabinetry in matched colors: stained walnut or natural Jequitiba, White Oak, Teak, CaesarStone slab countertops in a selection of patterns” Blizzard, Oyster, Savannah, Expresso
- Matched CaesarStone backsplash
- Integrated Kohler under mount steel sink
- Expansive Millennium hardwood floors in for custom colors:
- — Natural White Oak, Stained White Oak, Doussie, Merbau
- Nature’s Choice carpeting — Bone, Wheat, Bark
- Outdoor terrace or balconies with glass or metallic railings
- Voluminous ceilings with heights up to 11 feet
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Utility room with washer and dryer hookups
- Prewiring for phone and data
- Designer-matched Kohler sink, tub and fixture package
- Warmly textured limestone slab countertops
- Duravit vessel sink and pedestal in powder room
- Sleek wood cabinetry in matched colors” Stained Walnut or Natural Jequitiba, White Oak and Teak
- Elegant slate tile flooring in a selection of tones” Woodland Green, India Forest Green, Strata Grey
- Arctic White Dal tub/shower wall tile
PENTHOUSE HOUSE UPGRADES
- Viking Designer Series 36″ stainless steel refrigerator
- Viking Designer Series cooktop and convection oven
- Built-in stainless steel GE Monogram wine cooler
- Wood cabinetry in matched colors” stained walnut or natural Jequitiba, white oak, teak
- Luxurious Calcutta “Ora” marble slab bath countertops
- Calcutta “Ora” marble floor tile
- Codfrey Hirst “Wool Creation” carpeting” Fleece, Sunset, Antique Beige
- Designer selection of Kohler bath fixtures
Evo’s lush, resident-only amenity collection is unrivaled by any in downtown, it brings resort-style indulgences right to your doorstep. Private amenities include the sixth-floor sun deck and pool with furnished gathering areas and an outdoor entertaining kitchen, the Two-Forty rooftop lounge with an outdoor terrace and fireplace overlooking the skyline, and the state-of-the-art fitness studio on the 24th floor with a glass wall of horizon views.
Evo also offers resident services and an on-site concierge by beverly Hills Concierge. This provides you with towel service at the pool and fitness studio, instant access to restaurant reservations, theatre and concert ticket purchasing, personal trainers, in-home spa services, catering and party planning, dry cleaning, dog walking and pet sitting, housekeeping services and more.
Evo has been created as one of the most sustainable, smart and eco-friendly buildings in the entire country. In fact, Evo is the first high-rise residence in downtown Los Angeles to be certified LEED Silver by the U.S. Green Building Council and is being looked to by officials and architects as the construction standard of the future. To accomplish this, Evo was created with an abundance of renewable and recyclable materials, energy-saving systems, improved interior air quality, environmentally responsible construction techniques and an intelligent approach to neighborhood growth and planning. All of which add value, health, responsibility and vision to your home.
1155 S Grand Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Actual Year Built: 2008
- Effective Year Built: 2008